Custom Search

Monday, December 1, 2008

Photoshop Christmas Tutorials

Oh my goodness, I can't even believe my luck!

First I go to the store, because we're out of liquid hand soap, and low and behold, my favourite liquid hand soap is on sale! And there are 5 left. Very lucky me.

This morning, just this very morning, my husband asks me if I can help him create a company Christmas card with Photoshop. I'm a little lost on how I'm going to do it, but I know I'll figure something out. Then I get back from lunch and find this link! 24 Free Photoshop Christmas tutorials... seriously... my mind is blown.

So I thought I would share it, which conveniently enough also places it somewhere I can easily find it when I get home. This is amazing. I took a brief look at them. I wanted to create an ornament and have the company logo in the centre. And there is a tutorial on how to create a Christmas ornament... I mean really I'm a little freaked out by all this.

I hope this is as helpful to you as it should be to me. And thanks to toxel.com and digg.com for posting it.

Happy December First!
:) Roon-bop

No comments: