Custom Search

Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally some Halloween shots!

So, I am going to Ottawa this weekend. There is a BIG Halo LAN tomorrow... BIG LAN.

As such, you will likely not hear from me, your beloved blogger, because my parents have dial-up and the pain is just too much to bear.

So, here are some pictures I took this Halloween. My brother and his fiancee were in town, so there was lots of fun to be had.

This weekend, I will be working on my first assignment for Photography 3. I am very excited about it. I think I'm going to learn a lot from this exercise.

Oh, and I should mention. It was my birthday Wednesday and my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, SUPERB husband bought me some camera gear (he's so amazing). So, now I have a remote shutter release and a polarized filter! :D Oh the fun to be had. I am bringing them with me this weekend.

:) Roon-bop

p.s. my amazing husband also made me a delicious cake from scratch! He's so sweet.









No comments: