Custom Search

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Last of Fashion Class

Well, this is the last set of pictures from Fashion Photography @ GBC.

These pictures were taken at High Park in Toronto. A great location, very scenic. Make-up is done by the lovely Leslie Grey and the model, the very beautiful and reliable Ashley. I met a lot of very nice and talented people and am glad to have had the experience.

From now on I'll need to find my own models and location if I want to keep it up. For now... I think I do. Its fun working with all sorts of people to make a good picture.

My next class, People Photography starts in Sept and I'll be reunited with my girl Lisa for this one.

For now I think I will go back to basics. Take my camera for a walk, meet some nice people with some nice dogs and hopefully get a chance to do some beauty shots for friends.

:) Roon-bop





No comments: