Custom Search

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Where I Dwell - Part 3

Alright, the last installment (though, I realized there are a few more B&W pics I'll probably post from the same photog session later).

These photos are my most experimental. I used a slow shutter speed to play with light. In some pictures, the camera is steady for the entire duration of the open shutter, in others, the camera moved around.

Hopefully you enjoy these ones. I haven't done anything that hasn't been done before, only things that are new to me. Its funny, I remember seeing pictures like these in the past thinking, wow that's so cool, it must take major talent to do that! But in reality its so easy. Pick you shutter speed and aperture and then hit the shutter release button. Great fun though! I suggest others try it out.

:) Roon-bop





















No comments: