Custom Search

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photography 4

My photography 4 class is starting to wind down. The White Box Assignment has been handed in and we have no more assignments left to hand in.

As such, I am already looking forward to Photography 5. In this class we will focus all our attention on completing a project of 10 photos. I have already decided on my subject matter. Intimacy between pets and owners. I think it will be very good for me. I absolutely LOVE animals, and I really need to start photographing people and dogs other than my family. I am hoping that this will increase my confidence and also give me good experience having a photo shoot with a "client" without the stress of having to get some great shots, because the pictures I'm taking are for me. I will of course share my pictures with my very kind models if they like.

Until then, however... you poor readers are stuck looking at more pictures of the dogs I love most: Miss Dimi and Mr. Poco. They are the most wonderful pups and I'm madly in love.

:) Roon-bop











No comments: