Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

De La Salle College

As I mentioned, I took some time and went out and took pictures at De La Salle College. For some reason I was really into the trees and snow that day. The sun was a little too high, and didn't give a lot of contrast on my subjects. I was out around 3 p.m. I thought that would have been late enough, but I was wrong.

I think my favourite picture of the shadow of trees in the snow. I had a good time playing around with Photoshop with this picture, and looking at the different options I have in post-production. I've decided that I should probably focus a little more time on taking pictures of things other than dogs (especially my own dogs). Cute as they are, and as much as I want to become an expert in dogs and pets, I need to make sure I'm able to think of making good shots from other subjects.

:) Roon-bop







No comments: