Custom Search

Monday, June 8, 2009

Fashioin Photography - Goth

Hello,

So I've been very lazy lately with photography. Mostly because I went on a volunteer build two weekends ago, and it messed up my scheduled completely. But I think that I'm finally back on track ... except for the fact that I got the Sims 3 last Friday and now all I want to do in my spare time is play that .... but still.... I think I'm getting back to reality.

Here are some pictures from my class 2 weeks ago. The theme was Goth. Ellen and Leslie did great jobs with the make-up. It was a really stunning week for them both. And of course, the models - Ashley and Emily were fantastic as usual. I didn't get to shoot Emily as much as Ashley that week - there never seems to be enough time.

I hope you enjoy them.

:) Roon-bop




No comments: