Custom Search

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fashion - Bohemian

For this week's class we shot in Yorkville and with a Bohemian theme.  I had made the final decision for the theme.  I enjoyed the theme.

One funny thing to note.  I just watched an episode of Zack Arias' photo critic videos and he and his wife went off on a guy for taking slanted pictures.  My collection includes a tilted camera shot.  Hopefully I do not offend the masses by including it  :P She is falling off the planet and she is enjoying it!   lol

The class today has been good.  We've been discussing portfolios and websites and I have to say I'm starting to get really excited with the prospect of taking on clients.  I don't feel quite as scared as I used to.  Next up - - build a website, hopefully using Dreamweaver.

:) Roon-bop




1 comment: