Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Guest Blog on NerdBallon.com

I know I've been away for a while. I've got some fashion pics to put up (2 weeks worth) and I've just been lazy. Well... not even that ... I've just been playing a lot of Sims 3. I get home from work and the best thing I can think to do is play video games. I'm hoping that this obsession will start to dwindle. I've raised many children and screwed around with many people's lives, so hopefully I'll have the majority of it out of my system soon.

I just wanted to let you all know that I've written a blog as a guest on NerdBalloon.com. It is not at all photography related, but gaming is a long-time love of mine, so I'm letting you know about it.

You may remember NerdBallon.com previously mentioned by me, as I've supplied them with photos from a MLG tournament I attended.

So, view the blog here and be sure to check out NerdBallon's podcasts if you're a fan of listening to a group of guys chat about video games.

No comments: