Custom Search

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Camera being cleaned

I have brought my camera in for its first ever cleaning.  I feel very lonely without it.  My camera bag is lonely as well, and the lenses.  It's a very sad day.  On the upside, tomorrow will be a very happy day when we are reunited once again.

I felt like I should explain why I have not posted any pictures in a while.  As you know, I am currently working on my new website, which I thought would be done by now, but a lovely friend took a look at it and gave me some very good pointers, so there is more work to be done.  The reason I have not posted any pictures is because selfishly, I have been holding back so that I have lots to show you once it's time to release the website to the world AND the new (possibly not improved) blog.  The new blog will not be following my journey through photography school, but will be a journey of my professional photographic self.  I'm really excited about it and have already decided on a weekly post  :)  Though, I'll have to start shooting for it... once I'm reunited with my camera.

On another note.  I just realized that I have not named my camera.  As names are incredibly important to me, this is something that I will ponder & get back to you on.  Please feel free to make suggestions.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: