Custom Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Well, today is October 31st and that means Halloween. My husband and I weren't going to dress up this year. We were going to hang out with the neighbour's dog, who we're dog-sitting and go to hot yoga, but last night my brother called to let me know he's coming to town, today for a Halloween party and he'd like us to go... so... we're scrambling for costumes. I plan on becoming a mime... because I have black clothing. Curtis, sent me this picture of him of who he intends to dress as. He went and got his head shaved and is now Michael Schofield from Prison Break.

How do you think he looks in this grainy web cam photo?

I plan on bringing my camera tonight, so hopefully I'll get a couple of nice shots. It'll be a late night, which of course isn't the best plan I've had, since my class starts tomorrow at 9 a.m. I've done worse.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: