Custom Search

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nuit Blanche

Every year in Toronto at this time is Nuit Blanche, which is a free all-night art festival, where galleries and museums open up and you can find art in the street from all over the world.

This year I went with my husband and a friend. We were out from 7 - midnight. We walked all over Zone A, because it was closest to our place.

We had a really great time going around. There were people everywhere! It was great. Below you'll find some pictures that I took. I would say the highlights of the festival were the zombies and the ROM.

I struggled with night photography. I still have much to learn. There were many times when I couldn't use my flash, which of course slowed the shutter speed, and I didn't have my tripod, because I didn't want to lug it around and I didn't want to slow us down setting it up and down constantly.

You will see two of my favourite zombie pictures below, but I will post a separate blog dedicated to the zombies.

:) Roon-bop









No comments: