Custom Search

Sunday, January 4, 2009

PUPPIES!

Well, dog-obsessed as we are, my husband and I are adding another poochie to our family. De minimis maximus will have a new little brother Jan 25th. Over the holidays we were lucky enough to go and meet and pick out the little fellow.

We chose the dark one. Why?
1) Because he was very sweet and had a good temperament.
2) Because he is dark and will contrast nicely with Dimi.

Here are a few pictures I took at that meeting. We are really looking forward to bringing him home. It does require a trip to Ottawa, but its okay, because it means we can visit family and friends. Particularly, some friends who have just had a little baby girl. I have seen pictures, and I have to say... she is one of the cutest little girls I have seen in a very long time. I hope they let me take some pictures of her cute littleness.

For now, the cuteness I will share is of the puppy variety.

:) Roon-bop


Poco & his brothers and sisters

Poco

Poco's brothers

No comments: