Custom Search

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, to all of you: Happy New Year! I wish you all the best in 2009!

Lucky me was sick over new year's... yup that's right. But regardless I had a great time staying in with my husband and poochie.

I thought I would share some Christmas pictures I took over the holiday while visiting my family. I have to admit... I was lazy and definitely did not follow the rules I had set out for myself. I did however find some time to take pictures before the family came over and I did take a few pictures of the food being prepared... sort of! :) Its so hard. You're hanging out, taking time to relax enjoying conversation with the people around you, and then BAM! You realize you haven't even taken one photo... below are some photos I took.

I had a really great time using my new tripod. I set it up so that it would go really low. I am glad that my camera supports live view because there were times I was unable to look through the viewfinder, because it was so low and on a weird angle. I absolutely love the new tripod! I can't wait to use it at the dog park this summer!

:) Roon-bop









No comments: