Custom Search

Friday, September 25, 2009

Scarlet Night

First night shooting pics for People Photography was a great night. We had two set ups, a white background and a black background with two very different light arrangements. I was able to set up the lights for our white background shot, which was a great opportunity. I didn't feel like I got to take all that many shots, because the class is so large, but even with only a limited number of frames, I was able to get shots that I am happy with.

Our models on this night were fantastic! Scarlet, Tamara and Andrew. Great bunch of peeps, really easy to connect with and very relaxed in front of the camera.

First we'll take a look at Scarlet! What a pleasure to shoot someone I already know & think is fantastic. She was super cute all night & I could tell she wanted to be on the other side of the camera. It was fun hanging out with her again!

:) Roon-bop


No comments: