Custom Search

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Great Class Last Night

I had a great time in class last night! We got to photograph 2 lovely people: James & Sarah.

Sarah is an actress and James is a dancer.

Last nights class was good because I felt like it was really easy to speak with and connect with the models who I had just met. And not only did I have a great time while I was taking pictures, but I had a great time just hanging out in between turns. The flow of class was SO much better. It felt like there were fewer people in class last night, but its possible that we just had better flow. Hopefully the rest of the classes go that smoothly.

In any case, I can't wait to start working on my pics!! Hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can share them with you. In addition, I'm getting a new ergonomically correct computer chair delivered to my home this evening, so yay to proper seating! Goodbye wooden kitchen chair! Well... not goodbye... it can just you know, go back to the kitchen, where it belongs.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: