Custom Search

Thursday, September 3, 2009

That's a Dog You Fools!

Jerry Ayer, owner of Blanco Taxidermy School has made a fool of himself - and his student should be charged with cruelty to animals. As an animal lover and aspiring dog photographer, I thought I'd comment on this.

If you are unaware of the story, a video including footage of the dead animal can be found here:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2009/09/01/roldan.chupacabra.KSAT?iref=videosearch

Recently (actually it was during my walk-about from the previous post), I had the pleasure of meeting a couple with a very rare dog. I had never seen anything like it before. So, Michelle and I stopped to talk to the couple and pet their dog, a Mexican Hairless dog. When I saw the footage of this "mythical creature", I knew right away that it was the same breed, or at the very least a related breed. More information on the Mexican Hairless can be found here: www.littlepawz.com/m_hairless.html.

Mr. Ayer and his student are fools, and so is the media for allowing him to tell people that he has found some mythical creature. Dear Media, next time you support an individual with a claim like this, do a small amount of research yourself and let the public know how ridiculous these men are.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: