Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Pics With New Tripod

Well, here are some pictures that I took Sunday after effectively putting together the new tripod (nothing like getting a little grease on your hands to make you feel like you've accomplished something).

So below you'll see some still life photos I took using my handy-dandy flashlight (I love that thing - so much fun). And if anyone is wondering how I got some of the pictures red, it is simple. I took a red plastic bag (thank you Circuit City) and put it over the flashlight.

Also, I should note that I am leaving town for Christmas holidays! As usual, the Internet connection there (both sets of parents) is exceptionally slow, but the good news, is once I'm back I'm off work for a whole week, so you'll definitely hear from me then.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Hope it's a safe and happy one.

:) Roon-bop









No comments: