Custom Search

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sarah the Pondering Actress

I have some pictures ready from Monday's class. First up: Sarah the Pondering Actress.

I got to take pictures of Sarah in 2 different light settings. It was nice meeting her. I think I prefer the light setting with her in the red sweater best. For that one, we had a light set up on her left side, pointed towards a large piece of white paper. This allowed the light to hit her smoothly and drop off on her right side. Very nice.

She told me that she will be taking part in one of the Nuit Blanche art pieces this Saturday. Too bad she has to work it! I'll be making my way through Nuit Blanche on my way home from the Louis CK show that night... oh it'll be a good Saturday evening!

Next I'll be sharing some pictures of James the Great. This will likely be a multi-post series.

:) Roon-bop



No comments: