Custom Search

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I know... I've been bad

Very, very bad.  I have not blogged in far too long.  I had been doing SO well.

I have been busy with school & life.  I am behind in processing my photos from class.  Good news, is that I have been working on branding my company & creating my new website, which I'm hoping to launch in the new year.  Plus Christmas is coming up, which means there is a lot of shopping to do, parties to prepare for, and so on.  But I promise to get cracking and bring more of the good stuff.

My people class was good this week, soon you'll see pictures of Donna, Kyle and Danica, in addition to the 2 other weeks I'm behind on.  Hopefully I'll have time to get started on them this week (after I work on my homework for business, which is due Saturday - thank goodness I got my business cards prepared a week early).

For now, I'd like to share an article I received from Modern Dog Magazine re: photographing dogs.
Please follow this link.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: