Custom Search

Monday, November 30, 2009

Kids, Kids, Kids

Okay, so obviously in this week, we got to work with kids.  This is Quincy & Freddie.  Freddie wasn't actually scheduled to be a model, but is the son of one of my classmates.  I was really glad to have the opportunity to take pictures of both of them, because they were SO different.  Quincy was very shy and quiet & had been posing for a while, so by the time I got to him, he was also very tired.  Freddie on the other hand was FULL of energy.  This kid was bouncing off the walls. It was funny most the time, some of the time it was scary, like when he was running around the wires, or when he almost knocked down one of our reflector set ups, or when he almost broke through the background paper, which looking back, was all very funny too.  :)  Luckily, no children were harmed in the process of taking these photographs.

I have only one photo of Freddie, as I didn't get much time with him.  But there will be more photos of Quincy & his father tomorrow.

:) Roon-bop


Quincy. 
I thought he was pondering, but he later informed me that he was biting his nails.
I suspect that'll be a tough habbit for him to quit once he gets older.

Freddie.
Sitting still for a moment  :)

Quincy.
Caught in the act again.  But looking SO cute.

No comments: