Custom Search

Monday, November 2, 2009

Maria & Devon

And now on to the second set up from last week's class. Here we have 2 large soft boxes focusing on the model and 2 umbrella lights bouncing on to the background. We used this set up with a white background and it was a very bright shoot.

Here are some of the images produced with this set up:





The only thing I had to be conscious of when shooting this was not to get in the way of the lighting while trying to get close to the subject. So, other than making sure I was aware of what was around me, it worked just fine.

In tonight's class we will be presenting 2-3 of the photo's we've taken so far in class. One needs to be a Gap-like ad, one of a person in their environment and the third a Rembrandt portrait, which I have yet to do, because I missed that class. There will be no photos taken this week in class.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: