Custom Search

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Joker

Alright, well the other night when I posted my TIFF photos, I purposely left these two out because I thought I'd say a few words about them.

They are in fact, the exact same photo. I was enhancing the photo in PS, and then decided that I would fool around with it a little more, because it was a photo with many colours and is a photograph of street art. So, I was playing around with hue and saturation when I got the below result. What I love about it, is the maple leaves that just scream out at you... They are so obscure in the first photo and by playing around with the saturation I was able to have them pop out so they are the feature of the photo.

I just think its interesting to see the difference that can come out of the same shot. This may inspire me to use PS a little more dramatically in the future... we'll see.

:) Roon-bop



No comments: