Custom Search

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last Week's Class

So after much internal debate, I have decided to show what I learned in last week's Photoshop class. The reason for the debate is that we learned to remove wrinkles, and as such I will be posting a photo of my mother, that will in turn ask my dear readers to notice how many she has, and how amazing I am for making her look better.

Let me just preface by saying that I think my mother looks great for her age (wrinkles and all). I am a firm believer that people should embrace aging and try to do it as gracefully as possible and always naturally. People seem to forget that not everyone has the chance to grow old.

So, last week we used the healing brush, Gaussian blur & diffused glow. Original will be first followed by my work.

:) Roon-bop


Original

Gaussian Blur

Diffused Glow

Original

Healing Brush

No comments: