Custom Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What we did on the last day of class

Today was the last day of class for Photography 3. Overall, I have to say... what a great class! Asif is by far the best teacher I've had to date!

So, in class, we broke up into groups of 3, each with our own assignment to create. Group 1 was portraiture, group 2 was product and groups 3 & 4 were abstract art... to take normal objects and make them beautiful. Team 3 had cardboard boxes, and my team, had a book. When he was first assigning teams and assignments, I had really wanted to be on the portraiture team, because I want to take pictures of people, but I have to say I'm very glad that I got our assignment. I am not a very creative person, but this gave me hope that maybe I could come up with something... perhaps even something that might be able to show up in a gallery some day (which would be wicked!)

Below is what we came up with (some with the help of Asif of course - who really helped us to think outside the box).

All in all I would say that Chris, Eleanor and myself worked really well together. At first I was nervous about it, but each of us brought new ideas to the table. It was nice and I think we were all very pleased with the results.

:) Roon-bop








1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Hey, these are really nice!

I must've missed them before....