Custom Search

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

I can't believe it! It has been ONE WHOLE YEAR since I started this blog and on May 6th it will be one year since starting my Photography classes.

Because of this momentous day, I've taken some time to look through some of my first posts. Boy has my skill changed! It's pretty amazing to look back on that person who was interested in learning more about photography. That's still me, but I have definitely evolved some.

I don't regret my decision to go back to school, getting a camera and spending all my money. I am proud that I have kept up with it and continue to have goals. It's not my usual self, but it feels good.

I can't wait to see where I am April 23, 2010. For now, I encourage you to take a moment and look at some of the older stuff. Take some time to smell the roses and see what one year can do.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: