Custom Search

Monday, December 21, 2009

She's got a good Aura!

I'll be heading to class for the last time tonight at 6 o'clock.  Today is the day we show our final work.  There are no more pictures to be taken.   There is however some bright news:  I still have photos from 2 models left to share.

Today and probably for the next couple of days will be Aura.  I had a lot of fun with her, and as a result, have a whole bunch of pictures of her.  That and the fact that I got a LOT of time with her on the set, because 2 of the 4 other people taking pics with me didn't feel like taking pictures.  It was a nice change to have more time with the model.

Aura came to the studio with a couple of beautiful saris.  I had a lot of fun playing with that and allowed for a good variety of poses and shots.  She was great too and brought some ideas to help make some awesome pictures.  And I love her green ring!

:)  Roon-bop


No comments: