Custom Search

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2nd last Photography Class

My 2nd last photography class is tomorrow. I'm pretty disappointed because it will be spent in the computer lab, learning about Photoshop... yes... I'll still be going. Who knows, there may be something we talk about in that class that my PS class has yet to discuss (ex. copyrighting photographs using PS).

This weekend I'm going to dedicate much time to taking photos and working on my magazine cover. I had the magazine cover just about finished in class this week, but when I went to save it, I didn't have enough space to save it as a PS document, so now I need to recreate it. I know, I know! I don't think that should be too difficult. At least I'll get more practice in. Once I'm finished, I'll post it for all to see.

I used to get really sad thinking about my photography classes finishing up. I feel ready now. In class we're not really learning anything new, just working on things. Stuff I can do on my own. Also, having 2 classes a week leaves me very busy. It will be nice to have at least one night a week where I don't have to go anywhere or do anything. My sink is full of dishes! I don't have time to do them tonight, and tomorrow is class... hopefully my most wonderful husband (are you reading this?) will do them on Thursday.

On a side note... I noticed the other day that Sam & Mary included my blog of them in their blog... that was WICKED! So cool! It almost makes me feel like a mini non-celeb. That doesn't even make sense. The point is, it was very nice to see & definitely brought a smile to my face. Now I just need to start getting attention because I take great pics (still working on that).

:) Roon-bop

No comments: