Custom Search

Monday, June 16, 2008

Photoshop - Week 6

Today was my second last Photoshop class. That means that today my magazine cover was due. I thought I would share my creation with you. Don't bother looking for it on newsstands anytime soon: This is a Roon-Boppin' Photography Adventure exclusive! Okay, well I just posted it, and the colour is all messed up... not sure why, but I guess you'll just have to imagine it with colour... sorry.

:(

Next is photo restoration. I haven't worked on that at all, but it needs to get done this week because I'm out of town this weekend. Luckily, I have all night Tuesday and Wednesday.

Thursday is my final Photography 1 class. I am sad. I've picked my photos and will post them after I present them to my classmates on Thursday evening, so stay tuned for that! I still have to get them on CD, and also I have to pick a couple more. I don't really feel like my pictures are up to snuff... I kinda of feel like I'm not where I should be. Perhaps because I look at other people's photos in the class & feel inadequate. All this shows is that I have more to learn, more to practice and more to experience. I am a complete noob in photography and many of the people in my class are not. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself come Thursday.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: