Custom Search

Friday, June 20, 2008

Photography 1 - Last class

Well everyone, the final day of Photography 1 has come and gone. It's all over. I don't feel too badly about it because I'm excited to take more classes. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait until September until the next class.

Overall everyone's submitted pictures were good. There were some very creative people in the class. The good news is that I didn't feel like my pictures were the worst. I'd say average. I won't post all of the pics. Some are already in the blog, like Dimi with a ball under Curtis' foot; the Photocell band shot; and Curtis' portrait, but I'll attach a few of them.

We had to write a test as well last night... probably the easiest test I've ever written. I think I'm a little too used to university tests, because I was kind of inclined to write paragraphs, when all she wanted was one sentence, one word, one "circle the correct answer"... meh... that's my style and I'm sticking to it.

So, I hope you enjoy the pics. Hopefully they will only get better from here.

:) Roon-bop









No comments: