Custom Search

Monday, June 23, 2008

Intro to Digital Imaging - Finito

Well, its a sad sad day... classes are over. Luckily there will be other Photoshop classes to take.

I've uploaded my final test. I'm PISSED... I got home and showed Curtis and the first thing I saw was the n from the word design was cut off.... I hadn't even noticed because of the scratched up computer screens in the George Brown labs... ARGH! I KNEW I should have left 1/4 inch on the ends, but I thought that because it was such a small canvas a 1/4 inch would be too much... ah well. As my fellow Ottawa native Alanis Morrisette sang to us: "You live, you learn"

In any case, regardless of my fudge, I'm quite proud of the results. We were asked to create a flyer for our business in one hour and 15 minutes. We needed to use at least two images and use text. I used three images. The picture of the bedroom, the frame which I placed above the bed and the picture I took of my dog, within the frame. Then I added the grey background for the bottom portion, added some pretty text, because pretty is pretty.

I like it, hopefully you do too. Just remember, I know I screwed up with the damn wording... I'm so upset, because it was so pretty otherwise. Ah well.

All in all, I really enjoyed the class and am glad I took it. I really felt like I learned a lot. I would recommend this class to anyone, but it would be remedial for any one who knows anything about Photoshop. Also, the teacher: Derrick Hayes was great. I actually enjoyed that his background wasn't photography.

:) Roon-bop

No comments: