Custom Search

Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Fun with X!

Last weekend, my husband & I travelled home to Stittsville to visit the fam. We hosted a father's day BBQ (I know, a week late!!) at my parent's place. Since I don't get many chances to photograph kids, I decided to have a mini session with my nephew, Alexander - to which I will refer to as X for this point forward because 9 letters is far too much work. Below you will see the results.

I tried to direct X slightly. I asked him to smile for the camera (note: this was when he gave me the scary eyes), I asked him for goofy faces and I asked him to tell me a story. I think they turned out pretty well. I would have had some great shots of X & Dimi, but I'm an idiot and didn't set the camera probably... meh.

:) Roon-bop










No comments: