Custom Search

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Announcement

I would like to announce that I am officially following Lisablog. Apparently, its not good enough to follow it manually, by checking in via direct link, nor to have it listed on my list of favourite photography blogs to the right, or even to have posted about it back in July 2008. However, you will all be happy to know, that I am officially following it through the Google "follow" button.

In addition, I would like to take the opportunity to re-endorse Lisablog. Lisa has a great eye for photos. If you visit her blog you will find many lovely photos of live music shows and of course, be exposed to her lovely Winnipeg charm.

In addition, I would like to say that last night's class was fun. We got to take pics of Andrew (not Andrew, Andrew - a different Andrew) and Natalie, who were both dressed up in hair metal regalia.

In addition, I would like to mention that it might be a while before I am able to post the aforementioned photos, as it is Thanksgiving weekend and I will be traveling to Ottawa with my husband and dogs to visit family and friends.

In addition, Happy Thanksgiving.

In subtraction, I apologize for the gratuitous use of the term "in addition".

:) Roon-bop

No comments: