Custom Search

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lucy in the Sky with Duckies

Alright, so as it turn out, I did have time to edit and now to post some pictures from Sunday's extra outdoor class. For this class we went to the Toronto Island, and to Centreville, which was closed for the year, giving us great opportunities for pictures.

First up is Lucy. Lucy is Murray's daughter. You'll meet Murray later. I got talking to Lucy while she was watching the geese in the water. She then went on to tell me how much she loves ducks. She has a cousin with a farm and her favourite stuffed animal is a duck. And guess what? She had it with her. The stuffed duck's name? Ducky!

It was a good opportunity for me to take pictures of a kid, because I never really get that opportunity, except for when I visit Ottawa and take pictures of my nephew. Photographing children certainly has its own challenges. They need a different kind of attention than adults.

So, here are some pics of Lucy, with and without ducks.

:) Roon-bop




No comments: