Custom Search

Friday, October 2, 2009

James the Great

I had such a great time photographing James. He gave me so much energy and variety and he was great fun. James is a dancer, but he has got some amazing modeling skills as well. He was smizing and modeling H2T, which for those of you who have not watched ANTM means smiling with the eyes and modeling head to toe. (I say that with such confidence, like I know what I'm talking about). Long story short, he was awesome and as a result, I got some pretty awesome pictures that I'm really excited to share with the rest of the world.

So because I had such a great time taking James' pictures, you will be seeing more of him. This is the first of a three part series. Each blog will have 3 photos of him. In this first one you will see a picture I took outside while we still had light, before we set up the studio lighting. The last 2 are from my first of 3 sittings with him.

Stay tuned for more James! You know you want more.

:) Roon-bop



No comments: