Custom Search

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A little studio fun - part 2

So, as I mentioned yesterday, Lisa decided to steal my camera and take some pictures. According to Lisa I was in need of a new facebook picture... so now my profile shows the last picture. I'm sure my husband is so proud of me!

In class last night, we started to get more complicated lighting, so I'm considering using a lighting map to keep track of everything, which I will also be placing in my blog for your viewing pleasure. Last night we took pictures of Devon, an actress and Maria, a make-up artist. And of course... Lisa and I got goofy again, and we even got someone to take pictures of us together. I'll have to wait a while for those ones, but I look forward to seeing them! And sharing them.

:) Roon-bop

Me explaining to Lisa that I am a quote: real photographer: end quote. Though, on closer inspection, I look more like an angry chipmunk with talons.

No comments: