Custom Search

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Natalie is Truly Truly Truly Outrageous

While taking some pictures of Natalie, it hit me. She looks like Gem! Awesome!! But with that eye make-up... maybe she looks more like the lead singer of The Misfits (from Gem)... either way - its pretty awesome because I loved that show growing up.

So if I remember correctly, the lighting for this was similar to what we had done in earlier weeks with a white reflector between me and the model. I was up on a bench shooting over it and the light bounced around it to light her face. We also had a light behind her with a red or I guess pink gel over it. Unfortunately in this picture you can't see it (the pink was what made her hair look pink and thus Gem-like). I suppose if you look very very closely you can see a bit of it in her hair at the bottom left hand side.

:) Roon-bop



No comments: