Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cars

There is a Hollywood movie being filmed by my place. As such, there are a bunch of old cars handing around the street I live on. I was hoping that they might inspire me to take some great photos. As it turns out, cars, no matter how old, or how Hollywood, do not inspire me. I've posted some of the pictures. Perhaps I didn't spend enough time thinking about the pictures. When I came back home to look at the pictures I had taken, all I saw was pictures of cars. I did learn a thing or two about being conscious of things around you (reflections in the cars, people walking by, etc) and also working with constraints (some cars had bright orange pylons right beside them, which I obviously didn't want in the shot).

In any case, here are my latest pictures.

:) Roon-bop







No comments: