Custom Search

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Profile: Sam & Mary Photography

For my class today, I had homework. Of course, being totally out of it, I forgot all about it until last night.

Our homework was to present 2 pictures we really like and why. Probably the biggest challenge for me is that she (the teacher) wanted these in print. I have some pictures that I've taken that I love and I have pictures I've seen on websites that I love, but I needed to find PRINTED copies. Oi! I found a couple thank goodness, but it gave me an idea to profile a site that I love.

Almost 2 years ago now, friends of mine got married and they hired Sam & Mary to take their photos. Their work BLEW me away. Not only were the pictures flawless, but I hardly ever noticed Sam throughout the entire event. They do amazing work and bring wedding photography (et al.) to a whole new level and that's why I'm profiling them.

I definitely look up to them and only hope that one day I might be able to create photos as well as they do. I wrote an email to them once and they were so nice. Mary told me that she and Sam are self taught, which also blows me away! I love their openness and LOVE their blog. They are great, I just love them! (Even though I've never actually met them). So be sure to check out their website, read their blog & be inspired!

:) Roon-bop

No comments: