Custom Search

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Practice, Practice, Practice

Last night we took the dog to the dog park (as usual) and I brought my camera along to practice. When we first got there we only saw 2 other dogs (and they were on leash), so we were a little disappointed, but before we knew it more dogs came. At one point, there were 12 dogs running around!

I started snapping pictures. There are a few photos that could have been great if the focus had been on the dog instead of the grass or background. I need to learn to be quick without sacrificing quality.

I thought I would post a few pictures I took. There was one dog who was so fast! He could run circles around the other dogs. I tried to catch a picture with the dog in focus, but the background blurry to simulate movement. I've included the best one I was able to capture.

On our way home we were just about to leave the park when I noticed the sun setting on a cluster of trees. It struck me as looking very beautiful, so I thought I'd take some pictures. I asked Curtis to walk Dimi through it. You will see that pic below as well.

Tomorrow I should be learning some more about my camera and what I can do with it!
Until then...

:) Roon-bop









No comments: