Custom Search

Monday, May 12, 2008

New Camera Fun!

Alrighty, I took some time this weekend to play with my new camera. I have to say: it takes great pictures. I still don't really know how to use it. I think I'm on page 73 of the manual: 73 of 400+ pages. This week in class we will be going over the different functions and as such I will need to know where everything is on my camera. The problem is that I go through the manual and it's new information overload. Soon enough I'm hoping it will all become second nature.

So, here are the first few pictures I've taken with my new D300 - at least some of the ones I like. A few of the very first ones were blurry. It is very important that I use the flash in low light. I didn't do anything fancy or creative. Basically, I'm just trying to learn how to hold the camera. It is so much heavier than I was expecting and what I'm used to. I'm really happy and eager to lean more!
Stay tuned: tonight is Photoshop class number 2.

:) Roon-bop







No comments: